CENTRAL ENVIRONMENTAL AUTHORITY
NOTIFICATION UNDER SECTION 23 BB SUB SECTION (2) OF THE
NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ACT
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) report of the Proposed Project for Construction of Salinity Barrier at Kalu Ganga
The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Report of the Proposed Project for Construction of Salinity Barrier at Kalu Ganga submitted by National Water Supply and Drainage Board of Sri Lanka under Section 23 BB (1) of the National Environmental Act No. 47 of 1980 as amended by Act No. 56 of 1988 and No. 53 of 2000, will be available for inspection by the public at the following locations between 8.30 a.m. and 4.15 p.m. for a period of 30 days from the date of advertisement (except Weekends and Public Holidays).
1. Divisional Secretariat, Dodangoda
2. Divisional Secretariat, Millaniya
3. Library, Central Environmental Authority, “Parisara Piyasa” No.104, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha, Battaramulla
4. Kalutara District Office, Central Environmental Authority, No. 7A, Asiri Mawatha, Nagoda, Kalutara
5. Web site - www.cea.lk (Sinhala) (Tamil) (English)
Any member of the public may within 30 days from the date of this advertisement submit their comments in writing on the above document to the Director General, Central Environmental Authority.
Central Environmental Authority
No. 104, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha