Planning and Monitoring Unit
The Planning Unit ensures the service delivery offered by the Central Environmental Authority, through formulating strategies together with setting long-term and short-term goals to trigger all the regulatory activities stipulated in the National Environmental Act for protecting and managing the environment.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 08 October 2019 06:27
- Preparation of Corporate Plan and the Annual Report of the CEA.
- Compilation and Monitoring of the CEA yearly action plan.
- Preparation of progress reports for various supervisory bodies i.e. subject related Ministry, Department of National Planning, External Resources Board (ERD)... etc.
- Coordination of relevant stakeholders.
- Coordination of Management Committee Meetings of the CEA.
- Coordination of Oversight Committee Meetings for granting environmental approvals.
- Ensuring inter-divisional and regional coordination.