Supplemental Environmental Impact
Assessment (SEIA) Report
of Proposed Broadlands Hydro Power Project
The Supplemental Environmental Impact Assessment (SEIA) Report dated September 2017 on the Proposed Alteration made to the Broadlands Hydro Power Project submitted by the Ceylon Electricity Board under section 23 BB (1) of the National Environmental Act No. 47 of 1980 as amended by Acts No. 56 of 1988 and No. 53 of 2000, will be available for inspection by the public at the following locations between 8.45 a.m. and 4.15 p.m. for a period of 30 days from the date of the advertisement (except weekends & Public Holidays).
1. Divisional Secretariat /Yatiyantota
2. Divisional Secretariat / Ambagamuwa Korale
3. Pradeshiya Sabha / Yatiyantota
4. Pradeshiya Sabha / Ambagamuwa Korale
5. Sabaragamuwa Provincial Office /CEA/ 582/2, New Town, Ratnapura
6. Central Provincial Office /CEA /Dam Site, Polgolla
7. Library / Central Environmental Authority /104, Denzil Kobbekaduwa
Mawatha / Battaramulla
8. CEA Website – www.cea.lk (Sinhala) (Tamil) (English)
Any member of the public may within 30 days from the date of this advertisement submit their comments in writing on the above document to the Director General, Central Environmental Authority.
Central Environmental Authority
No. 104, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha