Supplemental Environmental Impact Assessment Report of the Proposed Link Road to Ambepussa- Kurunegala-Trincomalee Road- Central Expressway Project
- CENTRAL ENVIRONMENTAL AUTHORITY
- NOTIFICATION UNDER SECTION 23 BB SUB SECTION (2) OF THE NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ACT
- Supplemental Environmental Impact Assessment Report of the Proposed Link Road to Ambepussa-Kurunegala-Trincomalee Road- Central Expressway Project (CEP)-Section 02
- The Supplemental Environmental Impact Assessment (SEIA) Report of theaboveproposed project submitted by the Road Development Authority, under Section 23 BB (1) of the National Environmental Act No. 47 of 1980 as amended by Acts No. 56 of 1988 and No. 53 of 2000, will be available for inspection by the public at the following locations between 8.30 a.m. and 4.15 p.m. for a period of 30 days (except on weekends & Public Holidays) from the date of this advertisement.
- Mallawapitiya Divisional Secretariat, Mallawapitiya
- Kurunegala Pradeshiya Saba, Malpitiya, Boyagane
- North Western Provincial Office, Central Environmental Authority, No 150, Kandy Road, Kurunegala
- Library, Central Environmental Authority, No.104, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha, Battaramulla
- CEA web site - www.cea.lk Sinhala Tamil English
- Any member of the public may within 30 days from the date of this advertisement submit their comments in writing on the above document to the Director General, Central Environmental Authority.
Last Updated on Thursday, 12 March 2020 09:51
- Director General
- Central Environmental Authority
- “Parisara Piyasa”
- No. 104, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha